1. Official Rules – These are the Official Rules of Reeb's Summer Search Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN – No purchase or payment is required to participate. Purchases and payments will not increase your chances of winning.
3. Sponsorship – The Sweepstakes’ sponsor is Reeb Millwork Corporation (“Reeb”) located at 1000 Maloney Circle, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 18015. Reeb and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the immediate family members of such individuals, are not eligible to participate. Reeb will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
4. Eligibility - The Sweepstakes is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in the state in which they reside. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Winners of any prizes or combinations of prizes that amount to or exceed Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00) must also provide necessary information in order for Reeb to prepare an IRS 1099 form.
5. Entry Period – Entries for the Sweepstakes may be submitted each day, excluding Saturdays and Sundays, beginning at 12:01 a.m. EST on May 29, 2019, until 11:59 p.m. EST on June 11, 2019 (the “Entry Period”) Each day’s winner will be drawn and announced the following business day. The final Daily Prize winner and the Grand Prize winners will be drawn and announced on June 12, 2019.
6. How to Enter – During the Entry Period, visit the Sweepstakes registration page found on Reeb’s website at sweepstakes.reeb.com/summer-search and follow the instructions listed there. You will be asked to listen to our daily topics and correctly answer a simple question of the day and to provide basic contact information, including your name, state, and email address. You must answer the question correctly to qualify as an entry. You must complete all required fields with information that is valid at the time of entry to be eligible. You understand that you are providing this information to Reeb. All entries become the property of Reeb and none will be acknowledged or returned. You may sign up for the Reeb Learning Center mailings. While at the website, you may enroll to receive mailings from the Reeb Learning Center, in which case your contact information will be used to send you materials. Your odds of winning in this Sweepstakes are not affected by your choice to enroll or not.
7. Limitation on Entry – You may enter once each day, excluding Saturdays and Sundays, for the duration of the Entry Period. No third party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Anyone who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any devices or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Reeb, will be disqualified. Robotic or automated entry devices are prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Each daily entry also gives you an entry for the grand prize at the end of the Sweepstakes. For example, if you submit four (4) daily entries during the Entry Period, you will have four (4) entries for the grand prize. The maximum number of daily entries you may have is ten (10).
8. Daily Prize – A daily prize (“Daily Prize”) will be awarded for each day of the Entry Period on the following business day. The Daily Prize is a Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Card. The estimated retail value of each Daily Prize is $50.00.
The winner of a Daily Prize is not eligible for additional Daily Prizes, but is still eligible to win a Grand Prize.
9. Grand Prize – Three (3) grand prizes (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded on June 12, 2019.
One Grand Prize winner will be awarded a white Ring Doorbell 2 (total estimated value of $199.00).
A second Grand Prize winner will be awarded a white Yeti Tundra Haul ($399.00), four (4) red Yeti Rambler Colsters ($24.99 each), and a black Bose Soundlink II Bluetooth Speaker ($129.95) (total estimated value of $629.90).
A third Grand Prize winner will be awarded a black Weber Genesis II E 315 Gas Grill ($849.00), a Weber Genesis II Grill Cover ($77.99), a Weber iGrill Thermometer ($99.99), an Omaha Steaks Premier Selection Package ($99.00), and an Omaha Steak Rub ($5.99) (total estimated value of $1,131.97).
A winner of a Grand Prize may only win one (1) Grand Prize, and is not eligible to win any other Grand Prizes in this Sweepstakes. In the event that a Grand Prize winner’s name is drawn again in subsequent Grand Prize drawings, Reeb shall randomly draw a new name until an eligible winner is found.
Winning a Daily Prize(s) will not disqualify that entrant from winning one (1) Grand Prize.
Any brand names or marks (e.g., Dick’s Sporting Goods, Yeti, Weber, Bose, Omaha Steaks, etc.) used in these Official Rules and any other documents related to Sweepstakes is simply to help describe the prizes, and is not intended to create or imply sponsorship, affiliation, or any other relationship with Reeb or this Sweepstakes.
10. Non-transferable, No Substitutions, and No Equivalent Cash Value – All prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent will be provided. Winner is responsible for federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable. Reeb will issue an IRS 1099 form for any winner who wins prizes valued at Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00) or more. The failure to provide adequate information for Reeb to complete an IRS 1099 form may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any winnings. All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Reeb. In the event of a product shortage, force majeur, discontinued product lines, or any other legal or factual impossibility, Reeb reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value to the prizes set forth in these Official Rules, in its sole discretion.
11. Drawing – Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period. All drawings will take place at Reeb’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by Reeb, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. Reeb reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained an unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or otherwise won by using fraudulent or deceptive means. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, prizes will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a winner is found ineligible or not in compliance with Sweepstakes rules, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. No more than five (5) entries per IP address per day are allowed. If more than five (5) entries are made on one day from an IP address, all of said entries may be disqualified at Reeb’s discretion.
12. Notification of Winners - Winners will be notified by email. If Reeb is unable to contact a winner within seventy two (72) hours after selection, winner may be disqualified and another alternate winner chosen by random drawing at Reeb’s discretion. Daily Prizes will be sent to winner within seven (7) days after winner is notified and accepts the prize. For Grand Prizes, Reeb will order the prize from the respective manufacturer within seven (7) days after the winner is notified and accepts the prize. Reeb will arrange for the Grand Prize to be shipped directly to the winner, but will not personally deliver the prize. Reeb cannot guarantee when a Grand Prize will be shipped by the manufacturer. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, then winner may be disqualified, the prize forfeit, and a new winner chosen by random drawing at Reeb’s discretion.
13. Odds of Winning – The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in these Official Rules.
14. Penalties and Violations – Any person or entity, whether or not an entrant, who attempts to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize Reeb’s website, any mobile applications or social networking site, or the entry process, or otherwise interferes with or undermines the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of civil and criminal laws. Reeb reserves the right to seek damages and diligently pursue all remedies against any such person or entity to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. General Terms – By participating in this Sweepstakes, you promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Reeb, which will be final and binding in all respects. Reeb reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Reeb will not be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss of any kind arising from or related to your participation in the Sweepstakes.
16. Release and Hold Harmless – YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS REEB, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBISIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
17. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Class Action Waiver, and Arbitration - Any controversy or claim arising from or relating to (1) the Sweepstakes, (2) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (3) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, interpretation, or arbitration requirements shall be submitted to final and binding private arbitration, to be held in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, before a panel of three (3) arbitrators. The arbitrators shall be selected by mutual agreement of Reeb and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association. The Parties agree any arbitration will be confidential and closed to the general public. The arbitrators shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses). Each entrant agrees to resolve his or her claims individually, exclusively by arbitration, and waives any right to create, join, or otherwise participate in a class action. Each entrant further agrees that any damages in arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrants be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs. Each entrant waives all punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. If any term of this section is deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
18. Winner’s Name and Likeness – The names of winners shall be made available online at sweepstakes.reeb.com/summer-search-winners. To receive a copy of the Official Rules or a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Reeb Millwork Corporation, 1000 Maloney Circle, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 18015. Your request must include at least the name of the Sweepstakes above and clearly indicate what you are requesting. A list of winners will be available after June 14, 2019. All requests for a list of winners must be received by September 12, 2019.